The Student Newspaper of Paint Branch High School

MAINSTREAM

MAINSTREAM

MAINSTREAM

Prom 2024: In the Clouds

The special night that the senior Panthers had been waiting for all year went by beautifully. All aspects of the much anticipated event were cherished, as it was truly a night to remember! From Ice Spice, to Davido, to Keyshia Cole, it’s safe to say that the music was definitely versatile and worked as attendees didn’t leave the dance floor all night!

The 360 photo booth machine had the guests hooked, as students posed with their friends in their glitz and glamor, and were able to airdrop the videos straight to their phones. Though many were initially upset about the rain that threatened to put a damper on the evening, everyone made sure that weather definitely did not ruin anyone’s night. As the rain calmed down, attendees went out to the lakeside patio at the Merriweather Lakehouse to take pictures and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.

Those who attended were also provided with a tasty selection of finger foods, including mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, berries, cupcakes, and more. Between the good vibes, the good food, and the good company, the upperclassmen danced the night away at the 2024 Prom.